Drew had Field Day today at school. I normally volunteer on every Thursday so I happen to be at the school. I didn't realize it was an event that parents were allowed to get involved in and called Michael to bring me my camera since I didn't have one with me. I got a lot of great pictures and Drew's friends had a lot of fun taking pictures!! I had two cameras going up and down the line and the kids all taking turns. Drew did three events, the 25 yard dash, the tennis ball throw, and tug of war! He did great! What moved me even more was the support he got from his class! When he was up, his class would yell and scream, "YAY DREW! GO DREW!" When he was done, he was always so happy and proud of himself and his classmates all high fived him or told him great job. It was great to see what nice kids are in his class. We took a lot of group pictures today and I told them when they are seniors in high school, look for these pictures! I'll be sharing them again!Thursday, May 6, 2010
Field Day!
Drew had Field Day today at school. I normally volunteer on every Thursday so I happen to be at the school. I didn't realize it was an event that parents were allowed to get involved in and called Michael to bring me my camera since I didn't have one with me. I got a lot of great pictures and Drew's friends had a lot of fun taking pictures!! I had two cameras going up and down the line and the kids all taking turns. Drew did three events, the 25 yard dash, the tennis ball throw, and tug of war! He did great! What moved me even more was the support he got from his class! When he was up, his class would yell and scream, "YAY DREW! GO DREW!" When he was done, he was always so happy and proud of himself and his classmates all high fived him or told him great job. It was great to see what nice kids are in his class. We took a lot of group pictures today and I told them when they are seniors in high school, look for these pictures! I'll be sharing them again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment