Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary

It's hard to believe it has been 8 years since Michael and I said our 'I will's.  This is the first anniversary we have ever been apart but I will hold on to the fact that I did technically see him this morning before he left for work... yes, it was 4am but it was TODAY!



We celebrated last night by going out to a movie.  We saw Inception and we really liked it.  Then Michael surprised me by taking me to the mall and buying me two purses that I have been dying for.  He's the best!!

Alice in Very Berry Paisley & Bowler in Night and Day


We went to dinner at Longhorn and had a great time together.  But we were home by 9pm because he had to go to bed early.

While today hasn't been the ideal anniversary I must say that Michael has been the ideal husband.  He is so wonderful and kind and I am so blessed to have him.  I thank the Lord for giving me such a wonderful husband and knowing just what I needed.

I love you Michael!  Happy 8 years!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you were able to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete