Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our last Sunday at Washington Heights

I know we will be back to visit but it seemed really sad to have our last service at WHBC.  Before the service we went and spoke to Pastor Kisner and he prayed with us.  Such a wonderful pastor and we will miss him.  It's nice to know we can hear sermons online though.  We won't have to miss his messages.

We want to thank all of WHBC for the years of support.  Michael and I were both baptized there and Drew asked Jesus in his heart there.  We loved our Journey classmates and our wonderful teachers and mentors, the McGhee's.  

The person I will miss the most is the one that I started going to the church with, Gwen.  You are the best friend anyone could ask for!  Thank you for your strength, encouragement, and wisdom.  I love you!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment