Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We CLOSED!

It's official, we closed on our home and are moved in!!  We will be driving the kids to and from school this week.  The house looks great and even though we don't have any furniture yet, we are so glad to be out of the hotel.  We had a little hiccup for the closing and it didn't happen at 12:30 like it was supposed to, but it did at 4pm.  So we are thrilled to be here.

We will be going furniture shopping this week and hope to get everything we need.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Becky. I didn't know you had a blog so I was happy to see that you do. I know it's sad to leave friends and family. Really hope you and Gwen can keep up your great friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! I just saw your comment. I don't feel I get to talk to Gwen as much as I want, but I don't feel slighted as a friend (and I hope she feels the same). I miss her dearly. I'm excited for her visit soon! It will be a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete